I put this video together for ya to show you that there are a lot of exercises to chose from when designing your leg workouts. You MUST work yourself up from the ground up.
Blessings every one!!
I know that this video is talking about the LIGHTNESS of his shoes and how his being LIGHTER on his feet is going to help him run faster than his competition!
I know that!
But, what does FOCUS do?
Focus helps you phych out the enemy of your progress!
Focus help you Defeat the NAYSAYERS!
Focus helps your soul blend with your movements to astonish time and space!
Focus helps you stay away from the fridge, bar and all else which keep you from...being the you you WANT to be!
So, what does focus do?
Have a blessed day everyone!!
I know there are like 1,000,000 exercises out there to work the core...so I chose a few to show slight progressions.
As you can see, they start off easy and begin to get more difficult...but the word "easy" is relative from person to person! :)
Have a blessed day!
What are 3 things RIGHT NOW that you can do to get out of the pressure cooker?!
Here are some ways to get through some road blocks in life:
When we get stuck acting like a Perplexed Planner, it means our usual approach to doing something isn’t working. It could be a relationship that has gone awry, an unexplained drop in business, or a weight increase despite a regular workout routine.
To clear the clutter that’s blocking our way, we need to change how we feel or think about or act in the situation. Here are dozen different ways to expand your possibilities. Try a few and create your own winning combination of tactics to help you overcome.
1. It’s easy to feel that a roadblock isn’t our fault, but blaming other people or things won’t solve anything. Instead of focusing on what other’s will or won’t do, consider what you can do.
2. When we’re stuck, negative thoughts can swirl in our heads. Try to counterbalance these by imagining the very best outcomes for your situation.
3. Give your emotions a reality check. Sometimes we feel worse about a situation than it really is. Talk to others to gauge what’s actually going on.
4. Reluctance to try something new is completely natural; we don’t want to fail. But it’s also and a sure way to stay stuck. Summon your courage to be adventurous, if only a little.
5. If you’re the agreeable type, even if you don’t always want to be, consider saying “no” on occasion. You might be amazed by the positive results of declining a request from time to time.
6. When you think you have no new ideas, let your imagination go wild. Solid solutions can come from the nuttiest notions. We like this technique used by the writer William Faulkner.
7. Think about what’s different in the situation compared with how it’s worked before. Once you’ve identified the difference(s), consider why. Understanding the root of an issue often turns up solutions.
8. Stop multitasking so much. By concentrating on just one thing at a time, you’ll think and perform better.
9. If you’re overwhelmed, break down the situation into small pieces, then systematically take on one piece at a time.
10. When everything is important it can be paralyzing. Or you try to do all of it at once, which usually means nothing gets done well. Here’s a helpful way to prioritize.
11. Ask for help. Put aside you’re the pride, insecurity, or shyness that stops you from delegating and you’ll be surprised how willing—and helpful—other people can be.
12. Step away from the situation and tackle something else. The sense of accomplishment will boost your confidence and may open your mind to solutions for that issue you’re stuck on.
I know there have been issues with playing the videos I've posted recently...I'm working on a solution.
I hope you're having a great day!
I was thinking about this when I was in treatment...nothing in the world existed other than the pain!
When it got too bad...I would got to the mirror and stare at myself thinking that the dead, angry, fed up look I give myself would excite something in me to start fighting back...against the pain.
Not one time did I want to run from the pain...cause it actually hurt to run...LOL! But what I did was...realise that EVERYONE on this planet is looking for inspiration. Everyone on this planet is looking for something or someone to spark some excitement in them to make positive leaps and bounds to improve their own human experience...I knew that people were looking to me for that.
So, I picked myself up and got moving!
I knew that with the PAIN I was enduring...I was going to weather it if it was the last thing I did! There was nothing goin to keep my ass from fighting! I was to bet my life that I was NOT going to give in!
My FREAKING veins in my arms were collapsed!
My DAMN body shook when ever I did something as simple as a sit up!
Not a FREAKING muscle and joint in my body was painless!
I was FALLING APART and no one knew it except my wife and SOME of my coworkers and family!
When I worked out...some of my coworkers looked at me with pain in their eyes because they couldn't help me! I would try to do a set of push ups and couldn't finish and I would punch the floor! I would take a medicine ball and throw it across the room! I was PISSED that cancer tried to steal my strength and health from me!
But...I kepted at it until I was able to finish the set, workout, program, etc. I DIDN'T QUIT!
I don't care what excuses you come up with to not workout out, eat better, get more sleep, dance in the rain, play with your kids, stop being a jerk to your friends and family, etc...STOP being weak and start being and inspiration to people...EXCUSES ARE FOR THE BIRDS!
And, I DONT need people coming up to me with pity on their mind and worry in their heart cause I SEEM to be upset in this blog post!
I'm not sad, mad, worried, hurt, etc!
I'm DRIVEN, INSPIRED, CONNECTED, BLESSED, MOTIVATED, etc!
ALSO...PLEASE stop using the whole LA Fitness and LIfestyle Family Fitness debacle to prevent you from smiling! This PAIN will pass and you'll be happy when it's all said and done IF you allow it to cultivate GROWTH instead of DESTRUCTION in your heart!
Have an INCREDIBLE and PEACEFUL night sleep everyone!
Your friend and trainer,
Chew Dog! ;)
I hope this video come through on my blog...if it doesn't...I'll make sure I get it up here.
I know I harp on this a lot with you all...but this is beyond a GREAT example of knowing what you want and literally fighting to get it!
Weight loss, weight gain, sports performance, rehab...whatever it is...nothing can get in your way if you're determined!
This is one of my athletes Dan Resop who plays as a Right Wing for the Junior Bruins.
He is showing y'all what's up with using the TRX in your workout.
We only did Back & Biceps today and a little bit of core....which was enough to send the body home craving CARBS!!
My name is Josh Chewning and I love making educational & entertaining videos to help everyone improve their human experience!